Thursday, September 1, 2016

Club Scrap September Card Sketch Challenge

Happy September my Inky Friends!  

Gosh can you believe it's the start of September already?  This year just keeps flying by. As you know each month over on the Club Scrap forum we post a new card sketch to challenge your creativity.  This month Anne has created the sketch in both portrait and landscape forms to get you going...


The first sketch I took very literal and used a couple dainty little paper doilies I had in my stash.  I used stamps and paper from the Weathered Florals kit.  Can't remember which kit the sentiment is from.



My card for the landscape sketch is a loose interpretation of the sketch.  I used die-cut stitched frames for the background shapes that I inked with a bit of Rich Cocoa.  I then stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum and added a few stamped & colored sunflowers for the accents.





Now it's your turn!

If you have some free time be sure to give these fun sketches a try...

Have a wonderfully inky day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you to to keep this challenge going on the Club Scrap forum. Love both of your versions of the sketch. (That sentiment is from Crewel & Unusual...one of my recent fave stamp sets.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!