Monday, August 1, 2016

Sand In Our Toes....

Gosh, can you believe it's the first of August already???  I sure can't.  I tell you time is flying.  I suppose because we're so busy at the moment.  As many of you know my youngest son is marrying his high school sweetheart this coming Saturday!  So many things to do and think about on top of being an emotional roller coaster.  This is either going to be one of the quickest weeks of my life or the longest....  Not sure which yet.  I've got a couple things to share with you that I've made but today is the first day of the Just For Fun Rubber Stamp Challenge and yes, the theme is 


Here are my sandy creations....




Have a lovely week friends!

2 comments:

  1. Fun "beachy" cards Roni! That flip flop card is my kinda style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you best of luck with the wedding preparations.
    it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!